Tennessee Bound  

0 comments

I cruise at 74 mph south on I-57 after two nights in Chicago. I am heading towards Dyersburg to meet up with Cowboy Bill Inman and the rest of the Uncovering America crew. That crew consisting of his wife Brenda, son Jonny and of course, Blackie the Horse. And let's not forget their dogs Queenie and Tiger. It's the whole fam damnily.

I wasn't able to film anything in Chicago. It was just a pit stop anyway. I spent time downloading footage from New York. I have lots to screen, edit and upload. Nothing to terribly exciting, but perhaps some short clips, montages and vingettes. We'll see what turns out.

Until my next downtime, I crank the stereo and keep Driving with Tennessee on down the horizon.

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments: to “ Tennessee Bound