Magnolia Cupcakes  

0 comments

Almost anytime I drive down Bleecker street there is a huge line out the door and around the corner of the Magnolia Bakery.

Once, there wasn't a line so I pulled over and decided to taste what all the hype was about. Half a cupcake later, I wasn't impressed. In fact, I thought it awful.

Maybe I am missing something? Is it primarilly popular due to appearances on Sex and the City? Perhaps they have other baked goods that would knock my socks off?

Still, my favorite cupcakes are in my old neighborhood. The rich butter creme of the recently relocated 39th st bakery are a joy to taste as much as they are to see, with lovely flower decorations. For standard sugar frosting, it's Burger's and Cupcakes.

But if you want to stand out in the cold, be my guest.

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments: to “ Magnolia Cupcakes