Fancy French Cheese  

0 comments

Sitting quite comfortably on soft sofa in a delightfully decorated east side apartment on 14th street.

My host is from England and her boyfriend from France. We met in a pub around the corner from where I last slept in my truck. I was graciosly permitted to enjoy not only a hot shower and a surf on the couch, Z prepared a lovely meal of chicken and roast potatoes.

Before dinner she offered me some cheese but warned me that it was a bit stinky. I found it quite delicious. I was advised to allow it to get to room temperature in order to allow for the proper consistancy.

Fancy. But it was worth the wait.

Thank you!!

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments: to “ Fancy French Cheese