Joe Strummer  

0 comments

I sit in the IFC Center movie theater in the village, NYC.

I just saw the documentary, Joe Strummer: The Future is Unwritten, about the Clash's front man. Amazing film. Even more amazing man.

His philosophy and mythology resonates deeply with me: The struggles for free humanity; the joy of being alive; the appreciation and gratitude for just being; the drive to create; the pleasure of meeting people and helping them out or making them feel good.

He said when you feel down walking the city, just realize that we are all alive *right now* and anything is possible and can happen in the next second. People can do anything! We can do anything.

I hope you get a chance to see this film. I am not doing it justice in this blurb. I want to see it again, actually.

Now, to figure out where I'll sleep tonight.....

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments: to “ Joe Strummer