Hi Honey, I'm Home  

1 comments

Have you ever met a loved one at the airport or bus terminal?

You go running into each others warm and waiting arms and lock in a tender, passionate embrace.

What a joy in life! Today, I fly home to my truck. She's waiting patiently for me. She's a beauty.

She loves me. She's always there for me when I need a lift. She enjoys traveling together on new adventures. She helps me with direction if I feel a little lost. At night, she lights up when we're together.

My Truck let's me climb in to ride her any time I want. She purrs inside when I turn her on. She likes driving fast or slow. She can use all four wheels and back up with ease. She gets worked up driving in nature. She enjoys the rough road sometimes. She doesn't mind getting dirty. I wash her body after we're through riding.

I don't need to look at other trucks, but even if I did happen to glance she doesn't get jealous, because she knows she's the only one going home with me.

Truck Sweet Home

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



1 comments: to “ Hi Honey, I'm Home


  • 4/8/08, 8:51 PM  

    Uhhh, I think perhaps it's been too long since you've had contact with a human body?