Off to Langerado  

0 comments

Taking a musical break this weekend. Seeing a bunch of bands at the Langerado festival in Big Cypress. Music is healing. It'll be a good recharge.

My sister's baby is due in a week. I'll be heading to St Petersburg.

I have a couple different living options in new york when I get back in April.

I've heard that the Oprah show is showing interest in the Uncovering America by Horseback story. They asked for a highlight reel of footage. I sent them a link to the short reel I made for the finish line of the Inman's cross country horse ride.

I'll be working on this documentary most of the year... editing, writing and applying for grants. Eventually, I'll have something to screen. Should be a good learning experience.

That's it for now.

Hope you're all doing great and your little slice of the
Universe!

peace

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments: to “ Off to Langerado