Brunches, Beaches and Barbecues  

0 comments

Ok.. first of all.... I can't believe how fast the time flies. Well, I guess you know what they say about having fun and time. Another week has gone by and I haven't even caught you up from the previous week. I have lots of little video clips to share of the amazing times.

How has everything been in your slice of the universe?

Me? Life is good. I've actually moved into a place. Can you believe it? I don't live in my truck. I live in a toy factory now. How cool is that? Stuffed toys on the 3rd floor, and a dozen of us on the other two floors of this HUGE factory bldg in Brooklyn. It's called Grand Space and is a collective or artists, DJs, designers, healers, massage therapists, performers, composers and other creative types. I haven't met everyone yet, but those I have are wonderful souls.

The vibe in this place is amazing. It was said that there is some sort of energy vortex underneath this block. I don't know what it is, but yesterday I was dancing around on the huge sprung dance floor, chasing and being chased by Tranny the cat, hiding around the pillars and behind the plants, having a grand old time.

There is an amazing rooftop with a view of the Manhattan skyline and the Statue of Liberty. We have a sound system, video projector and space to have hundreds of people over for gatherings and events. I'm sure I'll be throwing a shindig or two myself. Today there's a wedding being held here.

It's a bright sunny day, so I think I'll go meet up with one of my girl friends and her dog to drive upstate to find a lake to swim in...then back down to catch some barbecue action in Astoria, Queens... more good friends, food and fun. There will probably be some great fire spinning too.

I hope wherever you are and whatever you are doing, that you have a glorious day filled with Light and Love!

Peace,
Dallas

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories