Driving to NYC  

0 comments

I am sending this entry from my blackberry as I drive on I-70 in St Louis. It's 2:30am.

I picked up a couple riders from craigslist. Three to be exact, counting their dog Tucky.

They don't have much money for gas, but intend to pay their share of it to get to Harrisburg, Pennsylvania. To obtain money, they ask for handouts at Wal-Mart.

Susie sleeps in the passenger seat. She looked really tired when I picked them up in Columbia, Missouri. William is with Tucky in the back seat. They must be about 20 years old.

I will get them as far as I can, as safely and comfortable as possible.

We will pull into the Wal-Mart in St. Ann, MO to sleep in ten minutes.

To be continued....

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments: to “ Driving to NYC