I've been a little quiet lately, eh?  

0 comments

Been working in NYC with my little moving business, NYpickup.com, trying to save up some money for living and working expenses. I am giving some thought to staying here into the fall this year. Although, I will probably go down to Florida in a month to be there for the birth of my sister Staci's baby. Her and her husband Scott are expecting at the end of March.

A fellow filmmaker friend owns a small apt house/bldg in Long Island City and I might live there rent free in exchange for being first call for his tenants should they require any assistance. It seems like a great opportunity to live and work in New York for very little money. That'll free up more time for editing the Uncovering America by Horseback footage and still allow me to collaborate with other artists and filmmakers around the city.

I've had some friends offer me their couches and spare rooms out of the kindness of their hearts. I am happy to sleep in my truck, but why turn town a larger, warmer room if they insist, right? Probably another month of roaming and working the city, then down to Florida, then back here in April. At least that's the plan at the moment. All subject to change.

Hope you are having a great day wherever you are!

See you further on down the road....

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories