Bonnaroo Begins  

0 comments

I've been camping for two days with a group of vaudevillian entertainers who are having me document their trip, camping, creative preparations, act development and performances.

I've always wanted to attend this mammoth music fest that takes place here in Manchester, TN. And now, not only do I get in for free, I get fed and paid. It all came together last minute on Sunday night. Luckily, my schedule was free and we were able to jump on the road the next morning.

The main hours of performance for the troupe are Midnight to 4am, which leaves plenty of time for me to catch all the other acts filling the stages for the 90,000 people who will camp out for 4 days.

Life is an adventure. Follow it to where it leads and keep coming back for more!

Love,
D

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments: to “ Bonnaroo Begins